Our most basic LED controller. IR remote works for about 15 ft and must have a direct line of site to the controller. 20 color options and several color changing modes that can all be sped up or slowed down.
Compatible with our 5050 RGB and our 3528 RGB.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- 44-key infrared controller adopts the advanced micro control unit, it is used for LED light strip.
- Easy connection and simplicity to use.
- Meanwhile, you could adjust brightness, static color choices and various dynamic changes in lighting effects through infrared remote control.
- Type: 44-Key Remote Controller.
- 0utput: 3 channels.
- Input/Output: 12V.
- Output current: 3 x2A
- Output power: 12V: <72W.
- Working Temperature: -20â„ƒ-60â„ƒ
How to use:
- 1. Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between connecting wire before you turn on the power.
- 2. Operation, you will receive infrared remote control in front of infrared receiver to ensure that there is no barrier between the remote control and receiving head